Due to other responsibilities, and the fact that their meets are located all over creation, I have not been able to go to the past two cross country meets. And it is killing me. Especially when both girls have lowered their times every week! And when I hear that Emma has shaved nearly TWO MINUTES off her first time! She started at 17:19 and is now down to 15:37. Leah keeps improving as well, starting at 17:50 and finishing last week at 17:08.
I hate that I hear about this over the phone!
I hate that I have no pictures of the races!
I hate that I haven't been able to be there to cheer them on!
SO--Glenn and I have done some fanagling and we will both be able to see their race this Saturday.
On your marks...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Take me with you!!!
Post a Comment