Here are the things certain people can't get enough of around here:
Harry Potter. Still. According to the girls, Andrew can't finish the series fast enough so that they can watch Deathly Hallows Part 2 again.
Just Dance 2. Best Christmas present ever. Totally worth getting "Crocodile Rock" stuck in your head for days on end.
Matched. A new book series by LDS author Ally Condie. Go find it and read it.
The Muppets. The movie. The songs. Especially the songs. Songs that also get stuck in your head for days on end. But totally worth it to have my kids get excited about something I loved as a child.
Titanic. The HIGHLY edited version of the movie. Mostly the soundtrack. Kate Winslet. (NOT Leo.)
and of course...
The Hunger Games. The books. The trailer. The movie. The Katniss braid.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
A family obsessed.
Ok so maybe this list is slightly skewed towards the females in the household. Oh well. Majority rules.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can agree with 4 out of 6. You guess which ones.....
I loved Matched. Crossed was only ok.
I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy. And the movie is going to be epic! Can't wait!
Oh yah!!! Go Harry Potter, Matched, Just Dance, Titanic, and THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!! Whooooo!!
Addysen has The Hunger Games date marked on the calendar...want to make it a night?
Post a Comment