Glenn and I got to go down to the Columbus Temple with the youth in our ward. This time was special because it was my first time going down with Brooke, my parents were there, and we had some family names.
When we were ready to leave, we discovered it was pouring down rain. Inside the temple we had no idea the storm was raging outside. I loved the symbolism--the temple can protect us from the storms of life as well. We find peace and safety in temple attendance.
On the way home, we of course had to stop at HomeTown Buffet. The kids all die over the orange chicken. I keep telling myself this is NOT the real reason they like to go on temple trips...
Once again, it was such a privilege to be in the presence of these youth. They never cease to amaze me. Can't wait until Andrew gets to join us next time...




0 comments:
Post a Comment