...and all through the city
The school music programs were showing no pity.
Band concerts, choir concerts, even a 4th grade play--
There must have been a performance every other day.
But the music and the singing and the acting of parts
Brought the spirit of the season in to each of our hearts.
So while all those performances made for extra duress,
Watching those angelic children was worth all the stress.
Leah at the choir concert
Emma at the band concert
Brooke as Jangle the Elf
A warning to those family members who will be visiting this holiday season...
we recorded the play off of the local cable access channel, so there may be a viewing or two of Brooke's oustanding performance!
Band concerts, choir concerts, even a 4th grade play--
There must have been a performance every other day.
But the music and the singing and the acting of parts
Brought the spirit of the season in to each of our hearts.
So while all those performances made for extra duress,
Watching those angelic children was worth all the stress.
A warning to those family members who will be visiting this holiday season...
we recorded the play off of the local cable access channel, so there may be a viewing or two of Brooke's oustanding performance!

1 comments:
Okay, it's Daralee writing, not Greg. Howdy! It was great to read up on your life. I particularly enjoyed the scripture reading one because I was trying to imagine right where you were in your house (were you at the top of the stairs), to bring back the memories of being in your house. What fun times! It was fun to see your family. Too bad, I have nothing like a blogging page. I am very much behind the times, i.e. no cell phone, no facebook, no blog. Oh well. I keep doing it that way, since my kids have no excuse to get a cell phone. :) Hope you got the Christmas letter I sent. I think ours crossed paths in the mail. Have a very merry Christmas.
Daralee
Post a Comment