Tuesday, February 16, 2010

But really, you're not all that surprised, are you?

It's 6:00 in the morning and I should be at my exercise class.

Oh wait. I've already been there.

Yeah, I got up, got ready, drove all the way to the rec center in the snow, and pulled in to a parking spot. As I opened the car door, I realized why getting there had seemed unusually easy.

I forgot my shoes. Kind of important for an exercise class.

Water? Towel? Rec center card? Boots for walking into rec center through the snow? Check.

Just no shoes.

Too late to go back to sleep.

Treadmill, here I come.

Argh.

3 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Good for you! Getting up that early -- in the snow no less -- for your exercise class. Pat yourself on the back because that is a workout in and of itself. (Incidentally, I often feel just getting all the kids out the door for school is a workout as well!) We're off to try a new workout today...as soon as those kids are out the door -- and the driveway is clear enough to leave.

Glenn Franklin said...

...should that post continue with...

8:05 get the last kids out the door

8:15 finally get back to sleep

Didn't think so.

Portia said...

Your mother's child