I was planning in being in bed at 10:00 last night.
Then this guy--
--had to go and be awesome.
Gee, I didn't know I was so interested in snowboarding.
Can. Not. Resist. Olympics.

Thursday, February 18, 2010
Late night half-pipe.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The only sport I enjoy where I have to wait for a judge to tell me the score....or it might be that Shaun White is just that great.
Jeremy and I are right there with ya.
Love Him! It was awesome!
You gotta love a guy that has the gold medal guaranteed and then throws out his latest trick, just for the heck of it, and scores even higher.
I love the Olympics! Ok maybe not the figure skating so much. Anyone can win on any given day.
YES! It was AWESOME and so much fun to watch!
Post a Comment