Thought my next post would be about this:But first I have to take care of this:
Oh no! And this is a new van, right? How terrible! I hope everyone's ok!
Oh no! Is everyone ok?
Geez! Who told you that would be $125?? They are crazy!! That's a BIG expensive repair!!!!Good luck!
DENG!!(Oh yeah, he's on the "other team") That's an awful expensive evening to see the Cavs in the playoffs! That really stinks!
I thought your might title this post "It was the best of nights--it was the worst of nights" ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no! And this is a new van, right? How terrible! I hope everyone's ok!
Oh no! Is everyone ok?
Geez! Who told you that would be $125?? They are crazy!! That's a BIG expensive repair!!!!
Good luck!
DENG!!(Oh yeah, he's on the "other team") That's an awful expensive evening to see the Cavs in the playoffs! That really stinks!
I thought your might title this post "It was the best of nights--it was the worst of nights" ;-)
Post a Comment