1. Keep at least one room in the house clean.
2. Argue about who is going to unload the dishwasher since it was her week to do it. (Wait, we do that even when she is here!)
3. Talk about Lebron James leaving the Cavs.
4. Listen to the "Mike & Mike In The Morning" Show on the radio when we pick up Emma and Leah from swimming.
5. Go to an Indians game.
(Are you sensing a theme here?)
Glenn took the kids to a game back in May. The only game of the season that was rained out. And the make-up game happened to be when Brooke would be livin' it up on the West Coast. I happily took the 5th ticket, and the Brooke-less Franklins enjoyed our sports outing. And when the rain started AGAIN, the only complaining was that we weren't going to wait around for the rain to let up (guess who that was from??).
The pitcher is in our ward at church. We haven't gotten to meet him, but we sure cheered for him!
There may have been a little complaining about the humidty as well...not saying by whom...but let's just say I am glad the sweat had not soaked through my hat for this picture.
When the sky looked like this, we knew we wouldn't be seeing all nine innings--but the Tribe pulled out a win around midnight! (This is something I found out the next morning, thank you very much.)
Brooke, thank you for letting me take your ticket--I know it was real hard for you to give it up!
Brooke, thank you for letting me take your ticket--I know it was real hard for you to give it up!

3 comments:
And something else you cannot do because Brooke is HERE, is enjoy one-on-one time with a terrific girl!!
That's a great picture of Mitch Talbot -- did you take it? You must have had great seats.
Ha ha ha! Very funny. I am happy to be here because I don't have to go to baseball games and I don't have to listen to all the sports talk! Plus I don't get to eat fish tostadas :).And Grandma is right! I am terrific! Thank you Grandma for having me here! And Mom have fun on the plane and make sure it was not as terrible as mine and Grandma's :)! See you this afternoon(well by the time you read this you will be here in California with me)!
~BROOKE~
Post a Comment