As much as I love Lebron, Andrew has said he will not talk at all on Friday if King James leaves Cleveland.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Tough choices.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As much as I love Lebron, Andrew has said he will not talk at all on Friday if King James leaves Cleveland.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 7:29 AM
6 comments:
Nothing is worth LeBron leaving Cleveland...
i change my mind
-andrew-
that is sooooo not worth it!! lebron has to stay!!!
Another sad day in Cleveland....I think I heard the ear-piercing screams from inside the church. Had I not known what was going on, I would have come over to check things out. Is Brooke feeling any better?
I respect his decision, however, it will be a huge blow to Cleveland in so many ways. It is truly a sad day!!!
now we have the catch the fumble the drive and now the decision
Post a Comment