In case anyone wasn't paying attention for several months leading up to September 1, Brooke was having a birthday. She was turning 12, and reminded us at every opportunity. She had everything planned for quite some time. I know this comes as a big surprise, but Brooke was VERY excited for her birthday, and to turn 12, graduate from Primary and enter the Young Women's program. Boy was she ever ready.
Brooke had a little sleep over with her friends. She was ecstatic to receive a One Direction t-shirt...her latest (and probably longest lasting) obsession.
We found a whole bunch of Dr. Seuss paraphernalia in the Dollar Spot at Target, so we decided to continue the theme for the party. I made some fun Thing 1 cupcakes that looked awesome right after they were made, but I didn't realize the cotton candy would die on top overnight.
Brooke has settled comfortably into the world of Young Women's and has now started talking about going to dances. WHEN SHE TURNS 14. This girls is always ready for the next step...and never looks back. We love our dramatic, passionate Brooke!

0 comments:
Post a Comment