Oh, well, hello there. It's been quite a while, hasn't it. Just about a year has passed since the events I last posted about took place. But since today is the first day of a new school year, and since I never posted the kids' first-day-of-school pictures from last year, I thought that would be a good place to start.
 |
| First Day of School, 2012 |
| |
| First Day of School, 2013 |
So for any of you who are still anxiously checking my blog for new updates (which I highly doubt, since Google Reader doesn't even exist anymore!)...buckle up, because there's the better part of a year comin' at ya.
3 comments:
So glad you are back on. We loved remembering all the fun events of the year.
Reader might not be, but there are other sites ;)
Glad you are back!
bloglovin' alerted me! 'Bout time you started posting again!
Post a Comment