Two weeks ago--
100% stay-at-home mom with all four kids in school
Leisurely trips to the store
Clipping coupons and saving over 50% at Giant Eagle
Long lunch while watching a TV show
Naps on the couch till the kids come home
Leisurely trips to the store
Clipping coupons and saving over 50% at Giant Eagle
Long lunch while watching a TV show
Naps on the couch till the kids come home
One week ago--
New part-time job as special education assistant at North Olmsted preschool
Efficient trips to the store
Piling coupon inserts up on the desk on top of the Giant Eagle ad
Lunch on the run
Naps on the couch when I fall asleep at 9:30pm
Efficient trips to the store
Piling coupon inserts up on the desk on top of the Giant Eagle ad
Lunch on the run
Naps on the couch when I fall asleep at 9:30pm
Now--

10 comments:
Haha..love it! As if life weren't busy enough, right? ;-)
Amy, We really have only met once, but I enjoy reading your blog and from that...and marrying Glen...who is a great man, I know you will be a wonderful RS Pres. During the busiest and most difficult time of my life I served as Ward RS Pres. for 4 1/2 years... and then on the Stake RS Pres. for 7 1/2. After having those 7 1/2 years working with many Ward RS Presidents, my counsel is...your family still comes first and pass the blessings around; delegate to your counselors and secretary. Good Luck!
Add to that...a lot of time on your knees for extra support and there are always family members who are willing to help.
True- life will always be busy, may as well surrender. That is awesome you're working at the pre-school - is it the same one all your kids and Melissa's kids went to? PS you'll do awesome at RS!
Amy, the best of luck to you. I know you will do a wonderful job!
If anyone can do it, you can!
Delegate, delegate, delegate!
Wow!! You are Relief Society President?!?! That's awesome. I know you'll be great. Miss you tons!!
Should I be afraid of all the "delegate" counsel? Ha ha! I KNOW you'll do great.
Oh my gosh, Amy, first of all, my "condolences". Second, you'll be awesome RS pres! With Kevin as the bishop I can tell you how very valuable the RS pres is to him! You will rock it.
Busy, busy.
Having been a secretary and 2nd counselor recently, I can tell you that delegating really is important. God speed. ;)
Post a Comment