With Shaq now a part of the Cavaliers, we knew we'd be at the Q at least once. I bought tickets the day, nay--the very hour they went on sale. And I bought six tickets. All six of us were going to go, regardless of whether or not one of us happens to hate sports. Oh yes, we dragged Brooke right along with us.
What's missing? Oh yeah, SHAQ.
Boyfriend is on the DL and didn't even show up.
I am so totally going to another game.
Wait...what's that I see? Is that Brooke? Cheering? For the Cavs?
Did I just hear "Let's go Cavs!" and "De-fense" come out of her mouth?
Things got really exciting in the 4th quarter. Our section was full of champion texters who won us each a pair of Moondog's "Noise Bones." (Huh?) The noise was deafening. But we cheered our Cavs on to victory. All six of us.
Boyfriend is on the DL and didn't even show up.
I am so totally going to another game.
Did I just hear "Let's go Cavs!" and "De-fense" come out of her mouth?


2 comments:
Good thing you got the "Noise Bones" cuz yous was jipped with Shaq on the DL. But wait! Cavs won! OK, forget that.
I want to go......sounds like fun!
Post a Comment