If we had known that the Outer Banks had...
![]() |
| long stretches of gorgeous beaches that we could have all to ourselves... |
![]() |
| opportunities to zone out while the kids played in the sand... |
![]() |
| cute little beach houses... |
![]() |
| with fun crow's nest lookouts... |
![]() |
| gorgeous sunsets... |
![]() |
| and sunrises... |
![]() |
| both within walking distance... |
![]() |
| fun lighthouses to explore... |
![]() |
| miles of sand dunes to climb... |
![]() |
| perfect kite-flying conditions... |
![]() |
| kite sailors to give us some entertainment while waiting for the sun to set... |
![]() |
| the site of the first airplane flight... |
![]() |
| the site of the first colony in America... |
![]() |
| endless seashells for the kids to collect... |
![]() |
| a free ferry ride to another island... |
![]() |
| and gulls that would come eat bread out of your hand... |
![]() |
| warm sand that felt like you were walking on a cloud... |
![]() |
| and DOLPHINS!!! |
...we would have gone a long time ago!




















4 comments:
yay!! North Carolina is the best!! So jealous y'all could go..I want to go back so bad! :)
I love all those beachy pictures. You make it sound wonderful and certainly a place I would love to go.
I'm jealous. And I love the pictures!
Looks like such a fun vacation! Glad you were able to make some great memories with your family!
Post a Comment