April 9:
"Sometimes I end up playing by myself." ~someone who caught up to Emma and me on our way to the beach
April 10:
"She's the reason I barfed!" ~Andrew, commenting on a contestant on the Voice (he had thrown up in the car earlier)
"I'm the Lost Colony. Where did I go??" ~ Daddy, pretending to be the Roanoke Colony
"I was all tangled up." ~Daddy, explaining his kite-flying skills on the sand dunes
Observed on the Piggly Wiggly Sign: "No" animals involved "except" seeing eye dogs, etc. (sorry but misplaced quotes are kind of a joke in our family)
April 11:
"But it had a red bottom!!" ~ me saying that a picture of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse in the lounge of the ferry was drawn incorrectly
"Why..... did it have a rash??" ~Andrew, responding to previous quote
April 12:
"The top looks like it's wrapped in Saran wrap." ~Daddy, remarking on the top of the Bodie Island lighthouse
"I didn't know they had Saran wrap back then!" ~random dude walking by, right after previous quote
"You guys are just WONDERFUL..... so who's your favorite movie star? Bridget Mendler? Mine too! We have SOOOOO much in common!...speaking of common, do you have the common sense to be awesome?" ~someone being creepy in the crow's nest
"YOU GOT ICE CREAM?!!? What kind?" ~someone
"The kind with your face on it" ~Emma
Monday, May 28, 2012
Quotes of the Day: North Carolina Trip By Leah
Posted by Amy Franklin at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment