I miss those first 2 kids. Where did they go?
I am insulted by DADDY!!! But FUNNY!!
haha i miss them too!
My oh my! Who's next??Someday you may find your gramma in the cupboard....then you'll know we've come full-circle!!
Amy! So the napkin your wrote your email on got destroyed before I could add you to my blog list, so if you could email me @ lisaj87@gmail.com I will get you added to my list! thanks!Lisa
Is that Jenna? She's getting so big!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I miss those first 2 kids. Where did they go?
I am insulted by DADDY!!! But FUNNY!!
haha i miss them too!
My oh my! Who's next??
Someday you may find your gramma in the cupboard....then you'll know we've come full-circle!!
Amy! So the napkin your wrote your email on got destroyed before I could add you to my blog list, so if you could email me @ lisaj87@gmail.com I will get you added to my list! thanks!
Lisa
Is that Jenna? She's getting so big!!
Post a Comment