Monday, November 22, 2010

Small and simple things.

I am really looking forward to this week.

I get very happy when I think of what's in store.

First, there will be absolutely no exercise.  I work out five days a week, early in the morning.  I have missed a day here and there, and I took a break when we went to California, but I have been very consistent.  So this week, I am giving myself permission to give the workout attire, alarm clock, treadmill, sweat glands, and painful feet a huge rest.  What joy fills my heart.

Also on the agenda:

  • Temple / Schmidt's Sausage Haus in Columbus's German Village
  • Harry Potter movie marathon with any children who have read all 7 books (keep at it, Emma!)
  • Zoo (free on Thursday!)
  • Thanksgiving dinner
  • Black Friday shopping
  • New Harry Potter movie with Leah and Tyler (and Emma???)
  • Pizza and movie night
  • "Willy Wonka" play featuring Brooke's and Andrew's friends
I know it's not much...a token, really--a trifle.  But all these little things add up to a whole lotta stuff to look forward to.  This week, it's all I need.

1 comments:

Portia said...

Better than what we're serving up here! Sounds like a fun week!!
(esp that German restaurant!!)