Fourth grade is a big year around here, and the kids at school are having lots of fun celebrating the end of their run at Holly Lane. Today they spent all day at Clague Park with food, games, food, hair painting, food, water balloons, and food. I hope Emma and Leah saved room for pizza tonight! It was fun seeing them with their friends and getting a chance to relax before moving back down to the bottom of the food chain next year.


Leah and Mrs. Piazza, Emma and Mrs. Szabo







The girls finally decided to take the plunge and get their hair painted!

water balloon toss--next was water balloon dodgeball--kids vs. adults!

time to go home

can we just make it to 5th grade, please?!?!?



1 comments:
2016??!!! Why does that not seem so far away? I can't believe they are going to be in the FIFTH GRADE. Stop, everybody just stop. I have tried calling a few times but I know you are busy. Hope everything's good. Call me when you can. Love you!
Post a Comment