Watch this video about LeBron James at home with his kid and baby mama, and notice a couple of things...first, how MESSY his house is, and second, that he has the same beadspread that I do! Someone in that house has good taste(at least in their choice of bed linens)!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Posted by Amy Franklin at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Baby mama! That cracks me up. I love your beadspread. But it looks better in your room, that's not a landfill like LBJs.
I have to agree, your room definitely has a cleaner, cripser look! But hey, we're not all great at organizing (myself included).
Okay so I noticed a couple more things~ Like the clock said 10:54 . I can't remember the last time I slept in till 11:00am. And his little son has the same infant car seat as Sidney. So you are right , they have great taste. I heard you might be going to Myrtle Beach. I went there 2 years ago and loved it!
Too funny -- and I like the bedspread!
Post a Comment