Monday, February 9, 2009

It's all downhill


A little sledding excursion...


...while I took pictures from the car.

Andrew played basektball with snowballs (shocking, I know).

Brooke spent a long time working on the ultimate snowball.
(She is excited to look for it at recess today.)

Emma worked very hard to pull herself UP the hill on the sled.


She made it!


And was soon on her way back down the hill.


Leah also took several rides down the hill, but this picture is NOT the trip that ended with a collision, a huge bloody nose, an emergency call to Dad for some extra tissues and some wipes, and an abrupt finish to our outdoor fun.

Guess what else Brooke is going to be looking for at recess today.

4 comments:

Portia said...

Red snow?

Jill said...

hehe! is she okay?! i like that you took those pictures from the car - smart.

Unknown said...

Hope she is ok. We love the sledding trips. I always worry about the collisions though. We saw a kid get creamed last year and was taken to the hospital.

Julie said...

Ah , basketball with snowballs. Did he make some baskets? Looks like fun.