Friday, July 24, 2009

In sync.

One of the best parts of our family reunion was watching how much fun my kids had with their cousins. Sure, they see them at least every other week, but there's nothing like traveling together to make those bonds even stronger. And I just have to give my nephew Tyler props for the way he treats Andrew. I keep reminding Andrew that there aren't too many teenage boys who would put up with a 7 year old's shenanigans. Andrew is lucky to have such a cool big cousin who will not only give him the time of day, but also spend lots of time with him.

The day our fishing and canoeing plans got rained on we had fun playing games in the cabin for a while, and then we just had to get out of the house. We tried a couple historic sites that were closed, so the trip kind of ended up being a long round about way to get milk from the Super Walmart. As Glenn's mom put it--"We're getting a feel for the lay of the land!" The passengers in our car didn't have too much of a problem with the mini road trip, though--



And then we got a huge kick of watching the kids watch themselves. They think they're hilarious.And they kind of are.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love it. I love them. They are going to hate that video in about 5 years. Better keep it handy for payback!

Julie said...

Very cute and funny. I miss all of those cuties! (and their parents :) )

cherrystones said...

This has got to be the best video ever! I love the girls in the background. They say nothing. Hysterical!