We planted a little garden this year. Tomatoes, carrots, cilantro, cantaloupe, chives, pumpkins, squash, and zucchini. Stuff that would be easy to grow. Well, I guess so! We came home to this gargantuan veggie after our vacation. All the other zucchini were regular sized, but this one had to go and show off. It's as big as Andrew's leg! Can't wait to cut into this puppy! Zucchini bread, anyone?
Sunday, July 26, 2009
This is your zucchini. This is your zucchini on steroids.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Zucchini is the best. It is so easy to grow. I planted 1 plant this year. I have already made 8 loaves of bread and just sent 3 zucchinis home with my niece!
Treeni just made an apple crisp on her blog, using Zucchini. She swears no one will ever know... you should make it and see if Glenn would even know. Check it out!
I was just about to say what Deb said. You can't tell!
Post a Comment