No, not Callie's name.
Her name is perfect.
I'm talking the name of this blog.
Like to Callie 24/7. Or I Can't Stop Taking Pictures of My Niece. Or An Aunt's Obsession. Or Keep An Eye On Your Newborn Because Her Aunt Just Might Sneak Off With Her. Or How A Person Can Be So Totally In Love With A Baby That's Not Even Hers.
Just a thought.The kids got to meet the baby today (finally!) and I was having a hard time sharing the baby.
I like visiting during the school day much better.
I get to be very selfish.
Just one question for you...
Does this look like a normal, loving woman holding her newborn niece?Or an obsessive, crazy woman with serious addictions her her sisters' kids?
If one day this blog pops up as Can't Get Enough Of Callie, you'll have your answer.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Change my name, change my name?
Posted by Amy Franklin at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If being a loving aunt is as bad as it gets...you are good to go!
For the darn sweetness of that! I need to get me one of those--close by--to love and not call my own and give back when she's poopy and such.
You remember Mary? She has a daughter, about 3 yrs old, named Callie. Cute name!
She looks so tiny. I'm pretty sure our kids were never that tiny, huh.
She is the luckiest to have you for an aunt.
She is just too cute, so I totally don't blame you. And I don't think it's ever crazy when you love someone :)
Post a Comment