Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Football time again!

Andrew started his second season of flag football last week. His first game was on Saturday.

Andrew got to try his hand at quarterback a couple times. Let's just say they weren't the most successful of plays. But Andrew can take comfort in the fact that he is doing as well as Brady Quinn. Probably better.


This is Andrew playing his favorite position--defensive line. Here he is about to grab the quarterback's flag. He is very good about breaking through the offensive line and then following through to get the receiver down.
So even though the Browns stink (and Glenn has even disowned them!) we are having fun cheering on our new favorite team--the Cardinals!

5 comments:

Malissa said...

So fun!! He's doing a great job! We have 3 nephews playing this season so lots of running around to watch the games. Jeffrey is determined to play next year. We'll see.

Glenn Franklin said...

You have to remember that I basically disown the Browns every year since they returned (except one)...just not after the second game! Go team Andrew!

Amy Ryan said...

I love the picture of him concentrating with his tongue hanging out! Go Andrew!

Portia said...

I am so glad I got to see your practice, Andrew. Thank you for letting me go and for our fun "date" afterward! Save a little something for basketball season!!

An said...

So Fun! GREAT PICTURES!