See Brooke.
See Brooke play in the snow.
See Brooke play in the snow all by herself because no one else wants to go out.
See Brooke not caring that she is playing in the snow all by herself because she just loves to play in the snow.
All the time.
See Brooke.
See Brooke play in the snow.
See Brooke play in the snow all by herself because no one else wants to go out.
See Brooke not caring that she is playing in the snow all by herself because she just loves to play in the snow.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 9:44 PM
3 comments:
I would have played with you, Brooke! Next time..next time...
Nicole is the one in our house who loves to play in the snow. I am glad she had fun.
When she comes out to Utah I will take her skiing. Zack goes too fast for me now :)
Post a Comment