...is the team my little preschool friend must be on. She has been threatening over the past little while, but luckily I have always had some sort of protection. Pants. Gloves. Today, though, she dug in with her cute little teeth. Right on the knuckle. No blood, but it definitely left a mark.
Me: "NO BITE. Time to sit."
Her: (ear-piercing screams)
We can't often tell what makes this little peanut upset, but this time I knew. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do, without a single utterance. She wanted me to hold her hands and help her jump up high. We had done this last week and she LOVED it. Problem is, it was circle time. No jumping allowed. And that was that. She screamed the rest of circle time. But at least she stayed there.
Me: "Good sitting!"
Just one question...if she draws blood, what happens to me? Do I start having meltdowns? Do I get that round little belly? Do I start shoving food in my mouth?
Oh wait.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Team Edward
Posted by Amy Franklin at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Guess I'm out of the loop....Team Edward must be something from pop-culture I don't know about.
Anyway, sorry for the bite!
Post a Comment