You got to be kidding! We have only reached 80 once or twice so far this year. It's about 70 today and breezy and cloudy. 50% chance of rain for the next 3 days!! It's MAY for cryin' out loud! The California part of the globe has NOT warmed up yet!!!
I saw this post today (Tuesday) and the picture sums up my day perfectly. We literally had to pack up and head out for a drive so I could stop sweating - the joys of pregnancy!!
7 comments:
It was so stinking hot and humid here today and is supposed to be all week! I'm ready to go back to dry Utah!
no humidity is ever bad enough to make me want to go back to dry, itchy Utah skin.
You got to be kidding! We have only reached 80 once or twice so far this year. It's about 70 today and breezy and cloudy. 50% chance of rain for the next 3 days!! It's MAY for cryin' out loud!
The California part of the globe has NOT warmed up yet!!!
Wish I could say the same. Woke up this morning and it was snowing! It was only enough to cover the grass. It is now melted, but still cold 49.
i agree! hee hee i took that picture :) and yes it is so warm! ready 4 summer!
1) I love that you blogged about this
2) I love even more that you have a picture to commemorate it. A+, Leah!
I saw this post today (Tuesday) and the picture sums up my day perfectly. We literally had to pack up and head out for a drive so I could stop sweating - the joys of pregnancy!!
Oh and at least you got to the make-up part...
Post a Comment