I walked past the kitchen window the other day and saw these three deer (a mom and her two babies) hanging out in our backyard. While it doesn't completely make sense why they pick our house since we are pretty much fenced in, we've seen deer before. But this time they decided to make themselves comfortable behind the lilac trees. And they were not about to be moved. I yelled out the window to them, and even stepped out onto the back patio and banged on the side of the house, thinking surely all the commotion would startle them into high-tailing it out of there. But nope. They were pretty content to stay right where they were.
It finally took some Andrew-sized noise to get their lazy bums to leave.
Thanks Andrew for taking care of business.

3 comments:
Deer meat, Andrew? Bet you wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole, let along a fork!!
The girls were enthralled.
I would rather have deer sometimes than a gopher :)
Post a Comment