Saturday, August 28, 2010

Run for it.

Emma and Leah had their first cross country meet today at Lorain Community College. They had to be to the school at 6:45 this morning. Don't you love it? Yeah, the girls did too.  The rest of us met them out there at a much more reasonable time to cheer them on.


Emma chasing down the competition.
Leah crossing the finish line.
Emma came in 87th out of 154, and Leah came in 91st.  Their times were 17:20 and 17:39.  Wish I could run that fast!

Great job with the first meet!

3 comments:

Portia said...

This time: middle of the pack.
Next time: leader of the pack!
(ask your mom about the song)

Leah said...

Yeah that was interesting......

Terra said...

I'm so excited the girls are running cross-country. TEll them I ran that course many times during my school career. Wish I could go cheer them on