Despite the fact that Andrew is very much like his dad (likes obsesses about sports, likes to tease and bug and push buttons, craves my attention), he did inherit a couple of things from me. For starters, check this out:
Me, kindergarten, 1979 (left) -- Andrew, kindergarten, 2007 (right)
A bit uncanny, no? And then, there are these two separate statements which Andrew made yesterday, which undeniably proves our genetic connection:
"I love food."
"I never want to stop eating. I want to eat forever."
That's my boy.



3 comments:
Holy cow!!! Same exact eyes, same nose, etc. That is too cool!
I always knew he looked like you but wow! That's pretty crazy.What was he eating when he said that?
Wow. Cute. Yeah, no one ever thinks my boys look like me, they always say, "He looks exactly like his dad, huh." Well, I could totally prove it with some photos. I see it more than anyone.
Check out Cookie Madness today. Yep, that's me with the cookie in NYC. Trying to get my blog finished all about my trip. It was amazing! The cookie was divine. No clone (and everyone is trying) has come close to this cookie. I even just tried today. Good, but still not the same. Sigh!
Post a Comment