A quick trip to the MetroParks for some seasonal snapshots...
Oh, the photo's turned out awesome!! The leaves still havent' changed here, and I can't wait until they do. It's not as pretty as up there, since too many of them stay green for the winter here... but either way - I do love the fall.Hope all is well with you guys!
What swell-looking folks!Fall is the greatest time of year!
just gorgeous folks and foliage!!
Wowie! Those are gorgeous! The leaves are still turning here and I CAN'T WAIT for seasonal pics!
Gorgeous!!!!! I hope you are blowing these up and framing them.
Gorgeous shots! Who took the pictures of the grown ups?
Great photos! Beautiful scenery! If only this weather would last all fall AND winter!
I love fall! Okay, really I just love an excuse for hot chocolate. Hehe! That picture of you and Glenn is REALLY good.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, the photo's turned out awesome!! The leaves still havent' changed here, and I can't wait until they do. It's not as pretty as up there, since too many of them stay green for the winter here... but either way - I do love the fall.
Hope all is well with you guys!
What swell-looking folks!
Fall is the greatest time of year!
just gorgeous folks and foliage!!
Wowie! Those are gorgeous! The leaves are still turning here and I CAN'T WAIT for seasonal pics!
Gorgeous!!!!! I hope you are blowing these up and framing them.
Gorgeous shots! Who took the pictures of the grown ups?
Great photos! Beautiful scenery! If only this weather would last all fall AND winter!
I love fall! Okay, really I just love an excuse for hot chocolate. Hehe! That picture of you and Glenn is REALLY good.
Post a Comment