Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Are The Champions, My Friend

We ended the flag football season on a very high note...as the team with the best record! We arrived to the field Saturday to find that the Browns, the team with which we were tied, had just lost to the Giants. So first place was ours to win or lose. It was a little dicey for most of the game, but Jets failed to make a conversion after one of their touchdowns, so we ended up on top--thanks in part to Andrew sucessfully making a conversion point:



OK, OK, I know I am not the greatest cinematographer. I am still trying to get the hang of recording and watching and figuring out what's going on!

Some more shots from the game....

And here they are...the Cardinals, first place flag football team!Really, there was not a big deal made out of who had the best record, or even wins or losses. I should get a penalty for excessive celebration!

3 comments:

Portia said...

You're allowed to celebrate!!
Nice job, Andrew!

Julie said...

Woo Hoo! I have such a talented, amazing nephew!

lexi said...

Way to go Andrew!!