Our designer's challenge this week is Halloween costumes. The kids had their design aesthetic in mind and I have been busy trying to make it work. There has been a flurry of pompoms, pipe cleaners, glue, hot glue, fleece, felt, and feathers. We have made a couple trips to Mood Joann's, WalMart, and Pat Catan's for supplies. The big runway show this year is the Parkside Halloween party tomorrow night, and I am sure Emma and Leah will not be hearing "Auf Weidersehen." In fact, I can see them winning an award for best group costume...there is a theme going with them and a friend. I won't spoil the surprise here...but here are some clues:


Stay tuned for the biggest costume show of the season!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Project Runway, Halloween Edition
Posted by Amy Franklin at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope everything turns out "ducky"!!
Post a Comment