On Saturday we took a little trip to one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to--Nelson Ledges State Park. I first heard about this place when our friends, the Quists, posted about it on their blog. When I saw the pictures and realized how close it was, just about 45 minutes away, I knew I wanted to visit. Saturday was the perfect opportunity. Nothing going on, beautiful weather, the fall colors in full bloom. I will let the pictures speak for themselves....













9 comments:
Amy, you look GORGEOUS in that picture. P.S. Why does your blog always have the funniest word verifications? This time it's "sucksla." Cracks me up!
That park looks beautiful! You took some stunning pictures, too.
You all look terrific! The park ain't bad either!
how fun! we love this place!
Looks like an amazing place! Tell the kids hi for me and that I am very excited to come out for Christmas!
That looks beautiful -- where is it and how do I get there?
Absolutely beautiful pictures, and even more wonderful pictures of you and your family !!
Great photos, park and great looking family!
Hi Amy! You & your family are gorgeous! It's so fun to see you!
Post a Comment