We are right in the thick of it all, and I'm lovin' it. The family is here, there is yummy food everywhere you turn, and there is always someone (or some fun new toy) to play with.
Our Christmas Eve celebration was in keeping with the traditional Brooks Family style. Even though one major piece of the puzzle was missing (Uncle Jake was stuck in Houston!), we enjoyed the essentials of a perfect Christmas Eve:
Appetizer buffet

Children's Nativity (completely run and performed by the children this year)

Snuggling in the living room while watching "Elf"



Piles and piles of Christmas cookies (I finally broke into my stash) and Melissa's fudge

Opening one present (the kids' Secret Santa gifts to each other)






3 comments:
Love Christmas! Looks like you had a great time! We did, too!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! How fun to have all the family in town! It seems to get more difficult as families get larger. Your cookies look so good I can almost taste them:)
I always have to watch Elf. That show cracks me up! The food looks yummy!
Post a Comment