Saturday, December 27, 2008

What brought us all together...

One eight year old girl,

wanting to choose the right.

On a record-breaking warm day in December,everyone came to support Brooke...

Family,


and friends,both those that are new...and those that have lasted through the years.

A special day for a special girl.
Made even more special by being able to share it with those we love.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

How wonderful to have such a nice day for a baptism. Noah is being baptized next Saturday, I doubt it will be that warm. :)
Congratulations Brooke

Malissa said...

Congratulations to Brooke!! Looks like it was a memorable day with lots of friends and family!

Terra said...

We were sorry we couldn't be there on Brooke's special day. Katy enjoyed looking at the pictures and is anxiously awaiting her turn. We're proud of you Brooke!!

Katrina said...

Aweee, she's so cute and radiant. I love her white dress.
Looks like a great Christmas!

Julie said...

I am so grateful we were able to share that amazing day with my favorite 8 year old girl! Congratulations, Brooke! You were and are so beautiful! We love you!