Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the first shall be the last...

It may have been the last Cavs game of the regular season,
but it sure was a night of firsts...

Emma's first game ever!
And her first night out alone with Mom and Dad!

Lebron's first time telling the fans to
stop worrying so much about free chalupas.

Anderson Varejao's first time to throw stardust
(since Lebron wasn't playing).

Emma's first time cheering like crazy
(even though she insisted she wasn't going to scream at all).

And our first time celebrating an eleventh birthday!
Happy Birthday, Emma!

4 comments:

Glenn Franklin said...

I heard her...she was cheering!!! Go Cavs....MVP! MVP!

Portia said...

We know her secret desire is to be a cheerleader!

Go Emma, Go Emma, it's your birthday! Go Emma!!!

Brooke said...

I'm glad I didn't go to the game. I would have just sat there with my eyes closed and my ears covered. But Emma wanted t co to a Cavileirs game so happy birthday Emma. That was a good game (for me, because they lost! Whoo Hoo!!).

Julie said...

Looks like a fun game. Happy birthday!!