Tuesday, April 7, 2009

High Tolerance

There's another Franklin hand print in the school cafeteria--this time it was Leah's turn. This month she was chosen as the most tolerant person in her classroom. This pretty much describes Leah to a T (except when it comes to her sister Emma--no one else can rile her up quite as much!). In fact, there are a couple of girls at school that she puts up with that would drive any other person insane. I don't know how she deal with all their garbage, but she does. And she is very nice about it too. I, on the other hand, would have told those girls to take a hike long ago. So being chosen to represent "Tolerance" is very fitting. What a great example she is to those around her!

(I had to pick the girls up early from school yesterday for a doctor's appointment so we snatched a picture--this just HAD to go on the blog!)

5 comments:

Portia said...

Tolerance is a wonderful attribute! It will serve her well her whole life.
Way to go, Leah!

Emma said...

Which sister?? Anyway, good lob Leah!

Emma said...

(I mean job:)

Ron said...

That's a great honor, Leah. By the way, I'm very familiar with tolerance. Usually it involves people tolerating me.

Amy Ryan said...

Nice job, Leah! You are a good example to all of us!