carpet cleaners come early barely out of shower phones not working need to have someone come out send out PTA email send out Porter's Supporters email figure out a time to look at apartments for Jill phone guy coming between 12 and 2 quick trip to drug store stop by preschool to hand out flyers after noon already hope I didn't miss the phone guy nope he doesn't show up till after 2 kitchen and family room are too crowded with junk from living room and dining room when will the carpets dry phone wasn't working because it was unplugged (duh!) kids home quick snack brooke off to baby-sit more kids come home what are we going to have for dinner i need these dining room chairs out of the kitchen Andrew won't do his homework I need to go to the bathroom but I forgot (yeah it's THAT crazy of a day) have to listen to messages left all day while phone was unplugged how do I order a t-shirt for the Great Strides walk I still need to register for that all of us are crammed into this small space since the carpets are still wet Andrew can't play basketball because of all the plants and chairs he's bouncing off the walls and can't focus on anything time to start dinner hey I actually pulled off something yummy and nutritious is it time for sweats yet it is taking Andrew way too long to get the table cleared need to help Brooke wash her hair my feet are killing me want to lay down and veg out why has Andrew not finished making his lunch yet it's time for bed oh wait it's only 7:00 oh well i am laying down on my bed sorry Glenn I'm not watching 24 in HD tonight I'm going to lay down right here on my bed and not move the rest of the night so...glad...this...day...is...finally...over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy cow! Where's your cape?
Wow. I had no idea.
Great, I wish I would have read this BEFORE we scheduled the carpets to be cleaned on Tuesday next! Hope you got to sleep all that night!
Post a Comment