Amy Franklin is thinking that her kids are making it very easy for her to leave for DC tomorrow morning, and that she probably should start packing. But American Idol comes first!
(This is as close as I will EVER get to being on Facebook. Another post for another time...)
(This is as close as I will EVER get to being on Facebook. Another post for another time...)

9 comments:
uh oh. i just updated my facebook status today. don't think less of me.
oh! and have a FUN trip! (the word verification is "manism." that might become part of my everyday vocabulary)
that is not a real status update...should be something like "Amy Franklin is happy" so that you can get all the follow up comments asking why you are happy. Then you add the comments about the kids... You still need to learn how to play the facebook game.
What do have against facebook? I must know this story! Is it for the same reason I never wanted to go to our hs reunion (I doubt there was anyone there that I wanted to talk to!)?
I'll be anxiously awaiting the facebook post. I'm curious as to why you don't want to be on facebook since I keep thinking I need to get you on there.
What do you mean "making it easy for you to leave"? I still miss you, if that's what you mean.
I miss you very much.
I Love You
I am not a facebook person either. I dont have time. Kids do sometimes make it easier to leave, don't they :)
Post a Comment