Half-way caring about the messy kitchen.
Half-way through a batch of banana snickerdoodles.
Make them and you will understand why.
Half-way through last night's Biggest Loser.
Half-way deaf from the high decibels of my children's voices.
Half-way frozen toes that need to get under a blanket.
Late night conversation with my boyfriend.
Half-way through Glenn's two day business trip.
Half-way through an exceptionally stressful week.
Half-way to the loony bin.
Half-way lost my mind.
Half-way holding it together.
Livin' on a prayer?
Half-way through a batch of banana snickerdoodles.
Make them and you will understand why.
Half-way through last night's Biggest Loser.
Half-way deaf from the high decibels of my children's voices.
Half-way frozen toes that need to get under a blanket.
Half-way through Glenn's two day business trip.
Half-way through an exceptionally stressful week.
Half-way to the loony bin.
Half-way lost my mind.
Half-way holding it together.
Livin' on a prayer?
Absolutely.

5 comments:
and 100% awesome
Hang in there...
When I was a freshman in HS - I recorded myself singing a song that I wrote entitled, "I'm Losing My Mind." If only I had a copy..it would certainly boost you well past the half-way point -- and completely over to the loony bin side!
you didn't tell me that you were taking a picture with me on the phone (or did you do if after you hung up?) See you tonight my girlfriend.......
Sometimes these little breaks can make us crack!
Hang in there!!!
I'm glad you like the banana snickerdoodles!
Kevin left Wed. and will be home tomorrow (Sat.), so I guess I made it past half way. Hey, if he gets a job (he's at an interview), I'll be happy!
Post a Comment