Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween: The Beginning

After nearly getting high on spray adhesive and realizing I would be sans husband, we made it to the ward Halloween party in all our costumed glory.Bag of Popcorn (quite possibly the crowning achievement of my costume-making career)
and Dunkin' Donut #1

Dunkin' Donut #2 and friend

Ballerina Witch and Dunkin' Donut #3

Bring on the candy!

6 comments:

Malissa said...

LOVE IT!! Love the family affair (basketball) tied in with a great dessert! I had to giggle!

Jill said...

That popcorn costume rocks. best part is when she gets hungry, she can just put her head down and snack on it. hehe! thanks for today. i luv u tons.

Betty said...

And I thought Emma was the "Hey, donut lady!" The costumes were all great.

Portia said...

Super job! Have a fun night!

Loni said...

You MADE that costume?!!! Awesome!

Emma said...

That party was fun and I loved the CANDY!!!

You are good at making costumes.