Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You know you're obsessed with Shaquille O'Neal and the Cavs when...

...you wake your son up in the morning by saying, "Andrew, the Cavs season opener is tonight!"

...you put Kazaam on hold at the library.

...you give a little kid a hard time at the ward Halloween party because he doesn't know which game you are referring to when you ask him who's going to win.

...you get jealous when you find out that someone your husband works with goes to the same gym as Shaq and think that person is totally crazy for not switching her gym night to be the same as his. And then you tell your husband to find out which gym it is.

...you pause The Biggest Loser to watch the game.

...you think "Look at him. He's right there!" everytime they show Shaq.

...you are (literally) on the edge of your seat for the final 2 minutes.

...you have the same feeling during Game One as you had during the playoffs.



...and you are just as disappointed after the loss.

3 comments:

Portia said...

Yea, I gotta face a lot of Laker fans in the classroom tomorrow. What am I going to say???

thekerrclan said...

THIS is our year, right??

Just Lisa said...

What???? Seriously, who ARE you? This is not the Amy I remember!

Of course, when I was 18, I thought watching golf was about the most boring thing ever. Now I watch it more often than not. I have my husband to thank for that!