Does this look like someone who is sick? I am not so sure. Brooke was complaining this morning of a headache (nothing new these days) and an upset stomach. I asked if she thought she might throw up and she wasn't sure. So I told her to get her PJ's back on and she could stay home from school. Andrew was thrilled to have a TV watching buddy. However, with no fever, no vomiting, and no lethargy, I think I may be dropping her off at the ol' Holly Lane here pretty soon.
Still, I am not too excited about headaches coupled with nausea. Let me just say that I am very glad Brooke and I are headed to the Clinic tomorrow. I'll keep you "posted." (Appropriate use of air quotes, no?)


2 comments:
Headaches brought Alta home from shool last week. The school nurse was alarmed as she saw Altas naturally enormous tonsils accompaning with the headaches. She says she should see the doctor. I called the office, they did not want to see her unless the headaches persisted for a few days. They subsided once she was home. Funny how that works??.
Brookie, come snuggle me!
Post a Comment