Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Dream Vacation Getaway Awaits You...

Tired of the daily grind? Bored with your same routine? Stuck in a rut? Want to get away from it all? Then escape to the beautiful western suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio. You will be amazed at all this paradisical destination has to offer.....

white, sparkly sandy beaches snowy streetsbeautiful viewsdelicious cuisine intriguing local wildlife

a variety of recreational activities

Act now! Book your trip while you can--it's prime tourist season for sure. You don't want to miss the Midwest this time of year! See you soon!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Cleveland really is my dream vacation!! Better yet... my dream HOME.

Nikki said...

Aren't we so lucky!!

An said...

SIGN ME UP!!!

Malissa said...

Looks FREEZING cold in Cleveland still:). And I was thinking it was a little chilly this morning on my way to church!! I guess not. Looks like you had a great time in CA with the family! We had fun cleaning wood in the chapel with your parents in Jan.

BTW- I am having another girl in May!!! Brooklynn can hardly wait!

Take care.