Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Couch!!! By:Brooke Franklin

We are getting another couch tomorrow. The old couch is worn out. People kept on diving on it. (At least the kids!) I am going to miss the old one very much. It is very soft .

Now to the new couch. It is soft. It is green. It includes: a sofa, a love seat, and a chair. The chair is my favorite part of the set. It's very soft and is very cozy. I like alot. I am not saying that I do not like the other parts of the set, but the chair is very soft.

Back to the old couch. It will go in the basement. That will be the only time people can dive on it. (AT LEAST THE KIDS!!) We are going to move it in the basement for Family Home Evening tonight.

Andrew and I love the old couch. We're going to miss it. EVEN when it is in the basement. Boy, we will miss it.

This is Brooke Franklin speaking. See you later!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You're a good writer, Brooke! But I don't think you'll miss the couch as much as I miss YOU!!

Jill said...

Your new couch comes today!! Take lots of pictures!