Saturday, March 8, 2008

There's Snow Business like Snow...

Doesn't it seem like lately I've had a lot of posts that have to do with snow? Well, at the moment snow is what our world is revolving around. It has been snowing constantly for the past 33 hours. Church meetings have been cancelled for the weekend, Glenn has been out twice to shovel, just trying to keep up, our heater has been running all day, and most of the day it has looked like white-out conditions. To paraphrase the very excited weather people, this is a storm we won't soon forget. (This is the kind of thing our meteorologists live for...the Cali weather guys wish they could have as exciting a report!) Since this white stuff isn't going to be melting anytime soon, there could very well be more snowy pictures, so be prepared. Global warming, my foot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting out there! Burrrrr. Looks like you're staying in good spirits though. I probably shouldn't admit that I took the kids to the park today to run through the fountain. Gorgeous day!!