Yes, it did snow again yesterday, but the sun has been shining bright today, so Andrew and I went outside for a little adventure. Ok, so we just took a walk, but with all the ice and snow on the ground, we had no idea what we might be in for. Not too much going on on this bright, brisk morning, but we saw lots of animal tracks and really cool ice formations on the ground. As we walked down the wilderness that was Westwood Road, Andrew kept saying, "I like this adventure. I like discovering things. It's like nature." We ended up walking about a mile and got warm enough to take our gloves off. I think the fresh air did us both some good.

Andrew with the branches he found

Could it be? Is it possible? Signs that spring might actually be on its way....

Warming up with a cup of tomato soup!

2 comments:
we have those same cups! do you have the matching plates too??
Mother Nature loves to tease, doesn't she? What a difference a day makes. I guess it's time to get my hot chocolate out of the microwave. I think I personally keep Nestle in business.
Post a Comment