Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friends in the Friend

We had a fun surprise when we opened our Friend magazine this month...there is a picture of our old Primary from before the ward split, and all our kids are in it! The story of how the picture got into the Friend is on my friend Joan's blog. If you read it, I was the friend her daughter Terra was talking to on the phone! The kids were so excited to see themselves...a great memory of great times with great friends. Thanks, Joan!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow... How great is that! I actually hadn't even opened my magazines yet... you'd better believe I ripped them open after seeing your post. The kids thought that was pretty exciting. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Katrina said...

Amy, I couldn't agree with you more on most of your thoughts about American Idol this season. I mean, they keep saying this is the best talent they've ever had. I agree with you that there are a handful of really good singers, but, I too, have been rather bored for some reason (although, Kevin and I both LOVE the song David Archuleta sang and have it on CD). Still an interesting choice.
Love Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry is cool, can even tolerate Carrie Underwoods great voice (even though it's country), Taylor Hicks was fun (while it lasted) and the list could go on, but there just will NEVER be another American Idol like MY Clay Aiken. Going to see him (again) April 25 in NYC (Spamalot). Now THAT'S entertainment! Great blog. P.S. In case you can't tell, I'm a big AI fan, too.