Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A cool place to sleep...



Since it has been hotter than Hades around here, the kids wanted to try out sleeping in the basement. Emma and Leah share a room, but other than that, the four of them aren't really used to sleeping together in one place. So of course we had the standard "Andrew won't stop talking!" and "Brooke is humming!"--but the funny thing is, most complaints were from the two who should be used to NOT being alone! So we went down, told everyone to pipe down, and Brooke and Andrew were out in two seconds. That left it too quiet for Leah, who was now stuck listening to snores and TV from upstairs. Soon, however, everyone had drifted off...and everyone was up REALLY early the next morning. The kids who sleep together wake up together!


1 comments:

Jill said...

Cool slumber party! Hope it cools down for you guys. It was nice talking with you today, Amy (I mean talking AT you, since I did most of it). I miss you SO much.